P90X2 is here. If you’re looking to take it all up a notch and be the first to sample P90X2 and all its “you’re no longer a human… you’re a machine”, Pro Athlete-level, body shredding action… this is the place to make your order. After all, if you order P90X2 through How Do I Get Fit, you receive TWO FREE bonus workouts (4 Legs & Upper Body Balance) DVDs/Blu-Rays not available anywhere else.
If you’re looking for details, you can get a ton with this hyper-detailed breakdown. Still, here’s a few of the highlights…
Three Progressive, Flexible Phases
P90X2 uses three successive phases each building you up toward the ultimate Third Phase of Pro/Olympian level PAP training.
Phase 1 (Foundation): Think you’re strong? That’s only half of it. Phase 1 lays the foundation on which you’ll get all body parts working in complete coordination– coordination that promises to create more mobility and subsequently less chance of injury as you move into full body and holistic muscle balance.
Phase 2 (Strength): Not just traditional muscle and strength building but strength building in ways to give you wider range of motion in your power movements. You’ve laid the foundation, now’s the time to add the bricks.
Phase 3 (PAP: Post-Activation Potentiation): Elite-level training. If you’ve hung and earned it, it’s power time. Your jumps will launch higher, your run will become faster and your overall movements will become explosive. Whether you think you’re an athlete now or not, Phase 3 guarantees it.
What Are The New P90X2 Workouts?
- How To Bring IT Again: Get the low-down and test your mental and physical might.
- X2 Core: A gut-busting super-core workout with balance balls.
- Plyocide: And you thought Plyo X was tough…
- X2 Recovery + Mobility: Recovery is crucial to ultimate performance. Plan on recovering “good”.
- X2 Total Body: No part is spared.
- X2 Yoga: Short, sweet and fast-paced Yoga.
- Balance + Power: Moves you’ve never dreamed of made the reality your body will build from.
- Chest & Back + Balance: Push and Pull all day long.
- X2 Shoulders + Arms: Classic, baseline strength moves with the P90X twist.
- Base & Back: The new “MOTHER” is the tough love child of the time plyometrics and pullups hooked up.
- PAP Lower: The pinnacle of achievement in your P90X2 program. Strength, explosiveness and ultimate performance.
- PAP Upper: The pinnacle of achievement in your P90X2 program. Strength, explosiveness and ultimate performance.
- X2 Ab Ripper: Total core and abdominal punishment with the workout you love to hate but love all the same.
- V Sculpt*: Intense Back and biceps– all pulling action.
- X2 Chest + Shoulders + Tris*: New moves. New growth. New Strength.
(*These two workouts are shipped standard with the Deluxe and Ultimate packages but WILL be available to buy separately…)
P90X2 Package Options
If you Pre-Order before release in December, shipping and handling is FREE and your credit card WILL NOT be billed until P90X2 ships. P90X2 comes with three package options available in either Blu-ray and DVD:
P90X2 Base Kit:
Fitness Guide, Nutrition Guide, Calendar, 12 Workout DVDs/Blu-rays and the Bring IT again introduction
P90X2 Deluxe Kit:
Fitness Guide, Nutrition Guide, Calendar, 14 Workout DVDs, the Bring IT again introduction PLUS 2 8 lb. medicine balls, a stability ball and entry-level foam roller.
P90X2 Ultimate Kit:
Fitness Guide, Nutrition Guide, Calendar, 14 Workout DVDs, the Bring IT again introduction PLUS 2 8 lb. medicine balls, a stability ball, Power Stands (for push-ups) and a professional grade knobbed foam roller.