More than a Meal Replacement, Shakeology is a nutritional game-changer. Learn more here.
No doubt, Shakeology is a game-changing shake supplement that fills nutritional gaps and accelerates results. Its also crazy-good. Chances are, you’ve heard of Shakeology. Good or bad, the fact is Shakeology has come out swinging as a revolutionary supplement that’s changed the Meal Replacement Game. As a guy who’s used Meal Replacements for the last 15 years and used Shakeology (daily) for over three years, I can say it’s the real deal. No more weird chemicals, extracts, artificial garbage and questionable fillers. Shakeology is packed with superfoods extracted in their purest forms and packaged with a focus on delivering nutrition that’s not degraded by time or processing. To top it all off, for all its punch, Shakeology weighs in at only 140-160 calories AND comes with unsolicited Doctor support:
The Game-Changer: What Shakeology IS
I’m not one for hyperbole but I recommend Shakeology all day long. Like I said, it’s a must-have if you’re serious about results and fueling your body with a shake that’s about more than making you full– it’s a 4-in-1:
- It’s a GREAT-Tasting Protein Shake: With the highest grade Why isolates available (and also including bio-available proteins found in its plant-based ingredients), Shakeology hits 19g of protein per serving. Need more? a half scoop of your favorite protein powder mixes in like a champ. And the best part? Shakeology doesn’t taste artificial- it tastes clean and amazing.
- It’s a Superpowered Multivitamin: Shakeology isn’t a Meal Replacement Shake that takes low-grade saw dust and tops it off with a few vitamins and Amino Acids. The superfoods (the ingredient list is truly a who’s who of the superfood all-star line-up– check it out here) alone amp up the nutritional value beyond anything currently available.
- It’s a Whole Food Source: Whole, unprocessed foods best retain their inherent nutrients. Shakeology extracts the potent elements of the whole foods it uses without damaging them and breaking down nutritional content. When the ads say “a serving of Shakeology is nutritionally equal to 40 servings of fruits and vegetables”, they’re not lying.
- It’s a Meal Replacement: Shakeology isn’t a pre/post-workout shake. It’s a viable meal replacement intended to knock out one of the meals you eat every day and keep you full in the same way. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack, Shakeology is filling and packs more punch than any “standard” meal you could whip together. And where it’s easy for on-the-go, it’s one less meal to worry about.
Shakelogy comes in three flavors: Chocolate, Greenberry and Tropical Strawberry. It’s delicious alone and ridiculously versatile if you want to use it as a base to create your own shake masterpiece: Fruit, nut butters, almond milk– you name it.
Learn more about this must-have supplement below (or here) and get started with your own success story that comes with a 30-day guarantee.
- WHY I USE SHAKEOLOGY: I haven’t always used Shakeology, but once I started I never looked back.
- TESTIMONIALS: Shakeology Real-World Results: Real people with real results and some amazing stories.
- PRICE: At $4 per serving, Shakeology is cheaper than most meals. Better yet, it’s already in your budget.
- WEIGHT LOSS JUMP-START: Shakeology can be used as part of a 3-day detox. Here’s the details.
- MIXMANIA: Looking for ways to put a spin on an already great-tasting shake?
- IN THE PRESS: Shakeology and its superfood conscious co-creator Darren Olien get the spotlight.
- SHAKEOLOGY VS. SMOOTHIES: Smoothies look like complete chumps when stacked up against Shakeology.
Shakeology Video Center
WHAT SHAKEOLOGY CAN DO FOR YOU
SHAKEOLOGY & THE GLYCEMIC INDEX
TROPICAL SHAKEOLOGY- COMING SOON!
TONY HORTON PAYS SHAKEOLOGY FORWARD