Asylum Is Here …
It’s no secret… we’ve been absolutely stoked for Shaun T.’s Insanity follow-up Asylum to hit and have been losing sleep over it ever since the program was announced. If you’ve been waiting for a program to take your P90X/Insanity fitness to the next level–your wait is over. The Asylum is primed and ready to jack your fitness to the next level…ASYLUM HAS BEEN RELEASED.
If your appetite hasn’t been whet up to now with the details of this intense sports training program, please consider it whetted:
Insanity Asylum is the first in home sports training system which focuses on building strength, balance, agility, power, and coordination. Insanity Asylum will be a 30 day program of progressive sports drills that will improve your skills, power, form, and focus, to help transform you into an elite athlete. The program will include a speed rope and agility ladder, to help you master the moves and improve athleticism. It also includes cross training with weights and resistance. (No worries if you don’t have equipment… there will be modification moves shown).
The SCIENCE behind Insanity Asylum:
- Cross training with speed, agility, plyometrics, core, strength, and balance exercises.
- Series of progressions that take your results to the next level.
- MAX Interval Training in a sports specific application.
What You get with Insanity Asylum:
Six DVD’s with 7 workouts plus an Athletic Performance Assessment (FIT Test). Workouts Include:
1. Speed & Agility
2. Vertical Plyo
5. Game Day
7. Back to Core
1. Wall Calendars
2. Training Guide
3. Nutrition Guide
4. Speed Rope
5. Agility Ladder
Total coolness: Asylum will ship with 3 different, complete 30 day workout calendars… including Hybrid programs for those of us who may not want to give up P90X just yet…
2. Asylum / Insanity
3. Asylum / P90X
Insanity Asylum Nutrition Guide:
Like any 138% legit program, Asylum comes with a “Get Shredded” nutrition guide which contains a 14 day meal plan you cycle through twice over the 30 day training period. If you’re familiar with Insanity’s nutrition guide and its ease of use, you can definitely look forward to what this one will throw at you. If you’ve seen Shaun T. lately… you”’ know when he promises results, you’ll get them. The dude is mind-blowingly bulked and SHREDDED.
- All areas of fitness, agility ladder, and speed rope, weights, bands, and chin-up bar.
- Nutrition plan, energy, stamina, and peak athletic performance.
- Sports training tools, skills, speed, endurance, coordination, and focus.
- Proper form, improve mental toughness, and focus
Who should DO Insanity Asylum:
- Men and women in top physical shape
- Extreme athletes
- Graduates of Beachbody programs like P90X, Insanity, Turbo Fire, Chalean Extreme, etc.
Who should NOT do Insanity Asylum:
- Pregnant women.
- People who aren’t willing to work hard.
- People who don’t consistently do high impact exercises.
Pretty much a steal. The retail price is hovering around $89.95… and that doesn’t count your discounts if you’re a paying Team Beachbody Member or a Coach.
In the mean time, know that I’ll keep you updated on everything as it comes available and we begin putting this thing through its paces.
Up to the challenge? Get started here!Asylum, Shaun T.